Tuesday 11 August 2009

Tiger Roars For His Opponent - Fined

I've heard about sportsmen arguing with the referees.
I've seen them complaining about the poor officiating of the match.
But almost always, such complaints are when the complainant is part of the losing delegation.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/golf/top-stories/Woods-to-be-fined-for-criticism-of-rules-official/articleshow/4879814.cms

But now, Tiger woods shows us what a true proffessional is.
Though he was on the winning side , he faulted the officials for the sake of the sport.

He faulted them for putting his opponent to discomfiture and argued that his opposition would have performed better and probably won had there been no time pressure.

Though I know about golf as much as I know about space shuttles, nothing prevents me from appreciating the born sportsman that Tiger Woods is.

No comments:

Post a Comment